Windows 7 Loader is a program developed by Daz crew to programmatically activate most of the Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365 for free of cost.
How to Use Windows Loader
- Temporary Disable your Antivirus program - More than 80% of antivirus tools detect our loader as “Win32/ Hack Tool” and will not allow you to even download it.
- Download Windows Loader From Here [Backup Link 1]
- Run the loader and complete the installation - It will take some minutes. Also make sure you’re connected to the internet.
- If you see Windows Protected Your PC message, click more info and choose Run Anyway option.)
- Restart your computer after the installation.
- Enjoy your permanently activated genuine Windows and Office copies.
May 2016 Update:
Windows defender now blocks Windows Loader. If you experience this problem, please use above backup links to download Windows Loader!
Oct 2014 Update:
If you’re getting “Connection Timed Out” or simply nothing happens after clicking above download link, please use this mirror.
Windows Loader Features
- 32bit and 64bit Support.
- Compatible with All Versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Compatible with All Versions of Office 2010, Office 2013 and Office 365.
- Bypasses Windows Genuine Validation check.
- 100% Clean and Open-Source.
- Multiple languages support.
- Also works inside a virtual machine.
- Allows you to enter your own products keys if needed.
- Keep the system files secured from malicious attacks.
What is Windows Loader?
As mentioned earlier, Win Loader is a tool designed to activate many Microsoft products without using genuine licenses. It may look illegal to most of people but this is a security hole in their operating system that they didn’t pay much attention to. We take the advantage of it to activate their products for free. Windows loader first released in 2009 and it’s near to 5 years now but it still works as same as before.
Who is behind it?
That’s the biggest question we have been asked by people. Well, to answer this question, I have to mention about the TeamDaz. Daz is the main developer on the team and there are 6 other members currently work with him. All of them are experts in computer programming and ethical hacking. They don’t like to reveal their privacy in public so we are not going to talk anymore about the Daz crew.
How It Actually Works?
When you click the activate button, first it tries to connect to one of the KMS servers available. KMS stands for Key Management Service which is used in Windows operating systems since 2006 to perform windows and office product activation tasks. There are hundreds of KMS servers available from various software publishers around the world. After it successfully established a connection with a KMS server, it downloads the necessary token files (.tc files) it needs to activate the specific Microsoft product. It can be Office 2013, Windows 8, Office 365 or anything. It doesn’t matter what product you are going to activate with Windows Loader, because it just works with any of them. That’s a big plus point in windows loader and you don’t need to find separate loaders to activate all your software.
How It Modifies the System Registry?
A good question! Most people will be interested to know what changes the loader makes to their windows registry. First it finds the unique registry path containing the KMS activation entries on your windows installation. It is different from one installations to another installation. After that, it downloads the necessary tokens it needs to activate your chosen Microsoft product and replaces the old ones in the location it previously found by searching for the registry entries with the newer downloaded ones. Finally, it create an additional registry key for logging purposes and save the current time stamp to it. That is the only change it makes to the windows registry and it will help you to debug any errors usually occurs while the KMS activation process.
Is It a Simple Process?
You may feel it like a simple process after reading above paragraph. But practically, it’s not that easy. The main challenge the team faces is the constant security updates released regularly by Microsoft. Creating a windows loader will not take more than a few days to well experienced programmers, but maintaining that loader to compatible with all the frequent windows updates is the hardest and most important part of the development cycle. That being said, the windows loader is completely free and open source project conducted by Daz team and it’s completely non-profit project as well. So it’s really nice if you can support the development of this awesome tool by donating even a small amount. How to donate and support the TeamDAZ? Wanna know how? Read on!
How To Support Windows Loader Project?
First of all thanks for taking your time to even read this paragraph As most of the people ignore to read anything containing the word “Donate” in it. You can support the development of Windows loader by donating your contributions to our Paypal address. For privacy reasons we are not posting our Paypal email here. So you simply need to send an email with the title “Donations to Daz Team” to email@example.com and we will reply you within 24 hours with our Paypal email address.
- 2.6.2 (05/10/2016)
- Windows 7 Loader now capable of protecting any genuine licences installed in your computer for other microsoft products (if any) while activation. So you don’t need to worry about losing your previous genuine licences.
- 2.4.0 (07/30/2015)
- Added Windows 10 support.
- 2.2.2 (11/05/2014)
- Added Windows 8.1 KB2955163 hotfix compatibility.
- Fixed bug on exiting loader on some computers.
- Added preview mode for easier activation.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- 2.2.1 (08/01/2014)
- Added GRLDR support.
- Added advanced options menu for system administrators.
- Added the ability to enter a custom product key for KMS activation.
- Replaced non-working SLIC certificates.
- Changed some minor settings and GUI.
- 2.2.0 (13/09/2013)
- Added Windows 8.1 support.
- Fixed Xen detection problem when running inside a virtual environment.
- Encoded the vbscript file to avoid code modification.
- Added a menu to customize the OEM info.
- Removed about us button for privacy reasons.
- 2.1.9 (17/11/2012)
- Changed the complicated user interface into a simple tabbed interface.
- Added installation of exceptions for known virus guards.
- Included a readme file.
- Reduced the loading time by enhancing the assembly code.
- 2.1.8 (24/09/2012)
- Added support for all versions of Windows Server 2012.
- Added a list of fresh Windows 7 activation keys.
- Added brute force activation mode.
- Added a new SLIC to activate server operating systems.
- Log file for save program logs.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes
- 2.1.7 (08/06/2012)
- Fixed the high resolution display problem.
- Added a new GRLDR version
- Added software protection module.
- 2.0.0 (04/12/2011)
- Released the version 2 of Windows Loader.
- 1.0.0 (05/08/2011)
- First release of the tool. Had several major bugs and decided to redesign the loader from the beginning.